General information for Housekeepers
What are the duties and responsibilities of a housekeeper?
- To ensure a home is kept organised, clean and tidy
- Keep on top of the laundry, ironing and wardrobe management
- Running errands and organising the home
- Driving (do the necessary shopping and school runs etc.)
- Deal with the tradesmen that may come to the house and oversee their work
- Specialist skills, such as care of a couture wardrobe or antiques and other artefacts
- Pet care
What skills do you need to be a good housekeeper?
- The ability to spot what needs doing in a home
- Creating systems if and when needed and/or maintaining them
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Product/fabric/surface knowledge
Please complete a housekeeper registration form by clicking here.
Do you have any questions?
Call us now on
0044 (0) 208 245 4789 (UK)
00353 (1) 574 0163 (Ireland)
Open 24/7 days a week.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Sunflower Au Pair Agency
Contact our team on +44 (0)208 245 4789 or click here to email and we will be more than happy to help you
We are available 24hrs - 7 days week
© 2017 Sunflower Au Pair Agency
Welcome | Host Family Info | Fees | Registration | Terms & Conditions | Au Pair& Mothers Help