Fees & Refund Policy
We include the following services as standard within our fee:
- Tailored requirement document listing your exact needs
- Provide you with suitable matched Candidates with accompanying CV, References and Checks
- Scheduled interviews at a time and method to suit you
- Detailed timetable work – we work with you to produce a detailed timetable clearly showing expected duties, working hours and additional responsibilities
- Host Letter of Invitation
FEES FOR HOST FAMILIES
|SUMMER AU PAIR (June or July – September)||£250.00|
|SUMMER MOTHER’S HELP||£350.00|
|AU PAIR – PLUS||£700.00|
|AU PAIR – DRIVER||£700.00|
|MOTHER’S HELP / HOUSEKEEPER||£1,000.00|
|AU PAIR COUPLE||£800.00|
|PET NANNY (LIVE-IN)||£750.00|
|LIVE-IN MOTHER’S HELP / COMPANION (SPECIAL NEEDS)||£1,250.00|
Many Au pairs extend their agreed placement duration with their host family, which is always wonderful to hear .We do not charge you extra fees if this happens and you do not have to let us know unless you wish to.
GUARANTEE & REFUND POLICY
We recognise that sometimes things do not go to plan, even with the best planning and support.
All long term placements include a 6-week guarantee and a fair refund policy for your peace of mind.
If the Au Pair or Mothers Help fails to arrive, we will offer a replacement within 30 days or offer a 100% refund of your fee.
If the placement is terminated during this period, Sunflower Au Pair & Mothers help Agency will offer one free replacement Au Pair / Mothers Help search. Refund policy is only applicable for the first placement.
Any credits/discounts offered are valid for a period of 3 months unless otherwise confirmed.
However if Sunflower Au Pair & Mothers help Agency are unable to offer suitable replacement Au Pair or Mothers Help candidates within the first 30 days (from the date of notifying us) the following refund schedule applies should you choose to discontinue the replacement search with Sunflower Au Pair & Mothers help Agency .
Unreasonable rejection of replacement candidates (such as amending the new search requirements to be such which are substantially different to the original search) does not automatically warrant a refund.
|1-14 days from agreed arrival date:||75% Refund|
|15-30 days from agreed arrival date:||50% Refund|
|31- 42 days from agreed arrival date:||25% Refund|
No refunds apply whereby the placement is terminated outside of the guarantee period.
We kindly ask to note that any refunds are subject to:
- Punctual payment of the placement fee.
- Any pocket money due for the au pair has been settled.
- Appropriate notice has been given to the au pair. Placement may be terminated before the expiry of the two week notice only upon mutual agreement together with the au pair unless in case of gross misconduct.
- The Au pair is not leaving due to conditions which are grossly different to those agreed with the au pair and Sunflower Au Pair & Mothers help
- If Sunflower Au Pair & Mothers help is required to provide the au pair with emergency accommodation in case of unjust termination without notice, the charges will be deducted from the refundable placement fee.
SAFE & EASY PAYMENT
On confirmation of the placement and that you accept your Au pair or Mothers Help You will be sent an invoice detailing the agency fee.
We do not accept cheques.
Updated April 2020