How to Apply for One of Our Au Pair / Mothers Helps
- The first step is to complete the registration form. There is no registration fee. You can also call us to discuss your requirements. Normally a member of staff will contact you within 1 hour of receiving your registration form.
- The next step is for us to match you with at least three Au Pairs/ Mother's helps who can meet your family's requirements,
- We will then send you detailed information on the potential applicants by email. Once you have selected an Au Pair/ Mother’s help from the selection we will then arrange for you to call/Skype the Au Pair/Mother's help to discuss the placement.
- Once you have accepted one of our Au Pairs, we will send your application form and your letter of invitation to your Au Pair, and agree an arrival date. Fees will be due at this point, i.e. once you have accepted an Au Pair.
- We recommend that you register as early as possible for an Au Pair as our rigorous selection process limits the number available.
- For a Mothers’ help we will discuss available/suitable candidates, and arrange a phone/Skype interview or send them for a face-to-face interview with you.